Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Piece of My Mind!

28/02/2010

My parents say this is what I should do
Just because they themselves at some point wanted to
Are parents supposed to impose their dreams on us?
Can someone give me an answer, I have no clue
I'm confused!

They say we know whats best for you
But the truth is they don't know me at all
Still they want to take all the decisions for me
Please for once let me take the call
I'm pleading!

They did all in their capacity to give me the best
I'm not saying they don't love me
They may have seen a lot more than what I have
I just don't want to be you, I want to be ME
Let Me be!

I'm not saying what you say is wrong
But you can't always be right, can you?
I'm expecting a lot more than just career guidance
I have so much more to tell you
We should talk!

If only you could understand what I'm going through
All I want to do is speak my mind
If I can't run to you with my problems
Who else in this cruel world can I find?
Are you listening?

Even I've got my own dreams, my desires
And I wish to fulfill them before its too late
Just for once look at things from my perspective
Why is that only your choices are great?
I too have a plan!

I hope you won't be offended by all this
I know someday you would understand
We all make plans for what we want from Life
But I believe He already has everything planned
I Trust him!

PS - Just wanted to give you a piece of my mind


No comments:

Post a Comment