Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baldie Blues..... Ep 2

Just when I thought everything was going smooth, something just popped out. I got a call from Anand, asking me to lead worship in church tomorrow. He asked me to select a few songs, and I was quite OK with it. Bu then I realized that I'll have to do all this in front of the entire congregation, with my brand new bald look. Gosh! I was so freakin scared. Actually kind of embarrassed.

I don't really have a problem going to church like this, but then leading worship.......I was in a fix. I wasn't sure. I was worried.

What if someone from the congregation burst into laughter??? That would be so embarrassing.

So I called up my beloved elders for help. Both Godfrey and Ashley said it was OK and blah blah blah. Basically encouraged me to go ahead with it. It was good to know that Ashley had done the same last Easter. According to Godfrey Sam Moses, it would be a great lesson for the congregation to not look at the person leading but to look at the Almighty God.

Ya so basically, right now I'm a little nervous to go there with my 'ujdaa chaman'.... I'm hoping everything goes well.

Will update what happens........To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment