Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Reality Check!

06/02/10
The first time I met her
We hit it off really well
Who would have known?
That in my heart she’d dwell

As days went by
We met almost everyday
I asked her,” What’s your favorite song? ”
She said, “How to save a life by The Fray!”

Eventually I fell for her
It was but a little obvious
My friends said try and get over it
And I was pretty sure I would

The day had come for me to decide
‘Aaj ya toh aar ya phir paar’
I decided to give it a shot
I was pretty sure it wont go ‘Bekaar’

Never did I think
That I would have the guts to do it
Don’t know about you
I was damn sure I’d screw it

With all the courage I could gather
I walked myself to her
Shedding all my inhibitions
I told her how I felt about her

And just when she was about to reply
A splash of water on my face
I wake up
I realize
I was DREAMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment