Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just the way you are!

When I was down and all hope was gone
I lay on the road bruised and battered
You picked me up and gave me living water
You saved me, just the way I was

Each time I ran away from You
You waited patiently for my return
Even though I went astray
You took me back, just the way I was

You hung on the cross for my sins
Yet I mocked and spat on your face
Still begged to the Father to forgive me
You forgave me, just the way I was

Till the last breath I breathe
I will tell of your mercies to the world
I will proclaim your name to the ends of the earth
Because you love me, just the way I am

Are you someone looking out for love?
For someone who knows and who cares
Jesus Christ is the one you need to turn to
Because He loves you, just the way you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment